The Oak Grove Swim & Tennis Club Directors are excited to announce outdoor fitness offered by our own Tracy Pajer.
The class will focus on strength training using your own body weight, cardio intervals and core training. There will be a variety of class levels so that everybody can participate and work to their highest potential. The instructor will create a supportive environment that will challenge you to make healthy changes in your life, and give you tools to step out of your comfort zone. We will work hard, and have fun together!
What to Bring
- Weights (optional)
- Yoga mat
- Certified Personal Trainer and Group Fitness Instructor
- National Academy of Sports Medicine, since 2003
- American College of Sports Medicine, since 2008
- Certified Weight Loss Specialist with American College of Sports Medicine, since 2013
- Wellness Specialist at Apple Inc. and AAA Insurance 2008-2014
- Professional modern dancer in NYC and trained with Alvin Ailey Dance Company
- University of Colorado at Boulder, Bachelors of Art in Dance and Communication, 2000
- CPR and AED certified, since 2004
2017 OGSC FALL CLASSES
Thursday Morning Classes:
- Thursdays, Nov. 2 - Dec. 21
- 9:45 AM - 10:30 AM
- No class on Nov. 23.
- Minimum of 6 participants per class
- Enroll by Oct. 26
- Pricing (7 weeks)
- OGSC Members - $87.50
- Non-members - $105
Drop-in PRICING (AS OF JANUARY 2017)
- $18 per session for OGSC members
- $20 per session for non-members
- Note: Email Tracy to be sure there's room in the class.
To reserve your spot...
- Email Tracy Pajer, Certified Professional Trainer at firstname.lastname@example.org.